What does it mean IRS we have received your tax return and it is being processed message in you account?
IRS message we have received your tax return and it is being processed
IRS sends tax notice and letters in email and post mail. You may see below IRS messages in the letter and winder what are they?
- You have a balance due.
- You are due a larger or smaller refund.
- We have a question about your tax return.
- We need to verify your identity.
- We need additional information.
- We changed your return.
- We need to notify you of delays in processing your return.
What does it mean to you?
Read carefully the messages and its contents. Hence if you notice any change in the tax return then compare with your filing.
Respond to the letter within the mentioned time to avoid penalties. Kindly do honor the tax payment howmuch ever you can. If you dont know how to pay, then read how to pay IRS tax?